sun green is a leading organic farming company, which aims to promote sustainable agriculture and work towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. We follow advanced agriculture techniques in organic farming aiming to improve crop productivity, reduce waste, and minimize negative impacts on the environment while using natural and sustainable methods.
- Minimizing soil disturbance during planting to reduce erosion and improve soil health.
- Planting multiple crops in close proximity improves soil health, reduces pest pressure, and increases overall yields.
- Using technology, such as soil moisture sensors and weather data, to optimize irrigation practices and reduce water waste.
- Planting cover crops that can be tilled into the soil to provide organic matter and improve soil health.
- Using a combination of cultural, biological, and physical control methods to reduce pest pressure, rather than relying solely on chemical treatments.
- Using earthworms to compost organic matter and improve soil fertility.
- Integrating trees into cropping systems to improve soil health, provide shade, reduce wind damage, and increase biodiversity.